- Maris Otter pale ale malt straight from West Yorkshire!
- Perfect for a wide range of traditional British beer styles such as pale ales, IPAs, bitters, mild's, porters and stouts.
- Adds complexity and richness to beers
The Fawcett family has been producing high quality British malts for brewing for over 200 years in West Yorkshire, a name synonymous with beer and beer production. Thomas Fawcett Maris Otter malt went over so well with our customers when we brought it in for our Outlier's Grain Sale that we are bringing it in permanently! Rich and full of flavour, this Maris Otter malt is a unique base malt from West Yorkshire that is kilned slightly darker than standard 2-row brewer's malt and gives added complexity and richness to beers. Maris Otter pale ale malt is ideal for nearly any beer where more malt complexity and flavour is desired. Try it in pale ales, IPAs, bitters, mild's and stouts!
- A Maris Otter pale ale malt straight from West Yorkshire in England!
- Perfect for use in a wide range of traditional English beers such as pale ales, IPAs, bitters, milds, porters and stouts.
- Rich and complex malt flavor and aroma!
|Color:||2.3 - 3.0L|
|Protein:||8.5 - 10.0|
|Usage:||Up to 100%|
|Typical Styles:||Bitter, milds, stouts, porters, pale ales, and IPAs|
|Country of Origin:||England|