Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods.
Local collect is available on weekdays during the hours of 9am - 4pm. If these times are an issue, please contact us and we will do our best to ensure we can satisfy any issues with these times. Please contact us at email@example.com with any requests / concerns.
If you order on a weekday, during the hours mentioned above, we will have your order available straight away.
Our support team is always happy to guide you at any step!
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal.
- Cash on collection is available at our premises as below;
Brewco, Unit 4b, The Old Post Office, Victoria Road, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 3AE
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day, although we will strive to dispatch all orders as soon as possible.
- We use Royal Mail 48 Tracked for most of our orders, although we use FedEx if chosen at checkout, or for bigger orders.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location and other factors.
- If you require any items in a hurry, please get in contact and we will see what we can do to accommodate this.
- Orders over £60 will have free shipping.
- Orders under £60 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Yes the delivery cost is affected by this factor and broken down below:
- Up to 250g - £2.99
- 251-500g - £3.99
- 501g-5kg - £5.49
- 5kg-15kg - £6.99
- 15kg and over £7.99
Please note that the cost for the channel islands up to 5kg is £5.49 due to increased costs for smaller items.
All orders, once dispatched, will be sent a tracking number. This can be used on the Royal Mail website https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item to track your order. If sent using FedEx, this can be tracked at https://www.fedex.com/en-us/tracking.html
If there appears to be any issues with your order, please use the chat provided in the first instance, as they can better help with your queries. If you still are having issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to resolve any issues as soon as possible.