1. Clean and sterilise all equipment with a homebrew cleaner/steriliser.
2. Remove yeast sachet underneath, then stand bag in hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Dissolve 1.3 kg of sugar in 2-3L hot water. Add to fermenter.
4. Empty malt extract into fermenter, rinse out with hot water and add to fermenter as well.
5. Top up fermenter to 23L using a mix of hot and cold tap water so final temperature is 20-25C. Mix well, add yeast.
6. Fit a water filled airlock to your fermenter and leave 10 days at 20-25C. Place the fermenter in a safe place in case of a leak.
7. After 10 days, check hydrometer reading. If 1007 or less, proceed to bottling/kegging. If above 1007, wait another few days.
Bulldog Pouch Kit Instructions
Please note: The information in these instructions are not owned by BrewCo, and are obtained from suppliers of the kits.