Air Still Fermentation Kit
The Air Still Fermentation Kit contains the base ingredients required to make an 8 L wash for distilling a neutral spirit with the Still Spirits Air Still or Air Still Pro - just add sugar and water.
1. Clean and sanitise all equipment before use.
2. Prepare water making sure you end up with 21 L (5.5 US Gal) at the correct water start temperature (indicated on the back of the sachet).
3. Now add sugar, and stir until completely dissolved before adding Turbo Yeast and Turbo Carbon.
4. Turbo Clear Part A: Once fermentation is complete, stir the wash vigorously to remove the gas. Once degassed, add the contents of Part A and stir well, then leave to stand for 1 hour.
5. Turbo Clear Part B: After 1 hour, slowly pour Part B evenly over the top of the wash while stirring gently to help spread it evenly. Do not stir vigorously as this will disrupt the clearing process. Leave to clear for at least 24 hours. During this time Part B will drop down from the top, taking unwanted yeast and other compounds with it to the bottom.
Pure Turbo Yeast: yeast nutrients, bentonite, dried yeast (yeast, emulsifier (E491)), activated silicone dioxide, antifoaming agent, vitamins, trace minerals.
Turbo Carbon: water, activated carbon, thickener (E415), preservative (sodium metabisulphite).
Part B sachet: water, acid (malic acid), chitosan (crustaceans), preservative (sodium metabisulphite).
Part A sachet: silica solution.
Allergens included: Sulphites and crustaceans.
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day, although we will strive to dispatch all orders as soon as possible.
We use Royal Mail 48 Tracked for most orders, although also use DPD for next day delivery if chosen at checkout and also for some of our bigger orders.
Shipping time might vary depending on location and other factors.
If you require any items in a hurry, please get in contact and we will see what we can do to accommodate this.
Orders over £60 will have free shipping, although next day will accrue a £2.99 charge.
Orders under £60 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Up to 500g - £4.49
501g-5kg - £5.49
5kg-15kg - £6.99
15kg and over £7.99
Refunds & Returns
Refunds & Returns
Thanks for shopping at Brewco Brewing LTD.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Email - email@example.com