LALVIN BOURGOVIN RC212™
Lalvin Bourgovin RC212™ has been isolated in the Burgundy region of France, by the Bureau Interprofessionel des Vins de Bourgogne (BIVB) for its ability to highlight the Pinot Noir grape variety qualitative potential, especially in regards to the polyphenols. Indeed, thanks to its limited cell wall polyphenol absorption, Lalvin Bourgovin RC212™ promotes color and tannin stabilization during fermentation. This specific property makes Lalvin Bourgovin RC212™ a perfect choice to ferment grape varieties such as Pinot Noir, Grenache and Zinfandel with delicate structure, ripe cherry, bright fruity and spicy character.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. cerevisiae
Typical analysis (in compliance with OIV codex):
Viable yeast > 1010 CFU/g
Dry matter > 92 %
- Short lag phase
- Low volatile acidity production
- Medium relative nitrogen demand
- Competitive killer factor: no, Lalvin Bourgovin RC212™ is a sensitive strain
- Alcohol tolerance: 16% v/v
- Fermentation temperature: 18-30°C (64-86°F)
- Low polyphenol adoption
- Low foam producer
DOSAGE RATE: 1 x 5g sachet for 4.5 – 23L
1. Rehydrate the yeast in 50ml of water, at a temperature between 35-37°C (95-98.6°F).
2. Dissolve by gently stirring and wait for 20 minutes.
3. Add the must. The difference in temperature between the must to be inoculated and the rehydration medium should not be higher than 10°C (if necessary, acclimatize the temperature of the medium by slowly adding must).
4. The total rehydration time should not exceed 45 minutes.
5. It is crucial that a clean container is used to rehydrate the yeast.
6. Rehydration in must is not recommended
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day, although we will strive to dispatch all orders as soon as possible.
We use Royal Mail 48 Tracked for most orders, although also use DHL for next day delivery if chosen at checkout and also for some of our bigger orders.
Shipping time might vary depending on location and other factors.
If you require any items in a hurry, please get in contact and we will see what we can do to accommodate this.
Orders over £60 will have free shipping.
Orders under £60 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Up to 250g - £2.00
251-500g - £3.00
501g-5kg - £4.99
5kg-15kg - £6.99
15kg and over £7.99
Refunds & Returns
Refunds & Returns
Thanks for shopping at Brewco Brewing LTD.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org