The G30ᵌ is an all-in-one Brewing System with a 30 L (8 US Gal) capacity, designed to make up to 40 pints of high-quality beer from one brew. With Grainfather App integration, great features, and an intuitive design, it’s perfect for both beginner and experienced all grain brewers to master their all grain brewing journey.
• Sleek 304 grade stainless steel body
• Connect your mobile device to the Bluetooth controller via the Grainfather App and manage your brew remotely
• Use with the GCAST Bluetooth Wi-Fi Bridge to bridge the connection between your G30 Controller and Grainfather App through Wi-Fi to give you more flexibility to move around during your brew day
• A robust magnetic drive pump for maximum brewing efficiencies
• Perforated grain basket negates the need for a top plate and no additional pipework needed
• Efficient and sanitary brew transfer with the Counterflow Chiller
• Compatible with the Still Spirits T500 Alembic Dome & Condenser
• Backed by a 3-year warranty
- GF30 Conical Fermenter
- GSERIES Glycol Chillers
- GCAST Wireless Bridging Device
- SF50 Conical Fermenter
- GCA Glycol Chiller Adapter
- Alembic Dome
- Grainfather G30v3
- Bluetooth controller
- Counterflow Chiller
- NEW perforated grain basket
- Grain plate
- Lifting bar
- Glass lid
- Recirculation pipe
- Hose fittings
- Built-in pump
685 x 386mm (27 x 15’’)
MAX PREBOIL VOLUME:
30L (8 US Gal)
Max: 25L (7 US Gal)
Min: 10L (3 US Gal)
Max: 8kg (18lb)*
Min: 1.5kg (3.3lb)
*9kg (20lb) with top plate
NZ, AU, EU, UK, US: 2000W, 220V
All orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day, although we will strive to dispatch all orders as soon as possible.
We use Royal Mail 48 Tracked for most orders, although also use DHL for next day delivery if chosen at checkout and also for some of our bigger orders.
Shipping time might vary depending on location and other factors.
If you require any items in a hurry, please get in contact and we will see what we can do to accommodate this.
Orders over £60 will have free shipping.
Orders under £60 will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
Up to 250g - £2.00
251-500g - £3.00
501g-5kg - £4.99
5kg-15kg - £6.99
15kg and over £7.99
Refunds & Returns
Refunds & Returns
Thanks for shopping at Brewco Brewing LTD.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.Refunds
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Email - email@example.com